Table of Contents
Winning Sales Questions: 550 Questions to Engage, Motivate & Differentiate
Chapter 1 - Questions, Questions, Questions
- On becoming a person of questionable character
- Quick, but very important tips to get you started
Chapter 2 - The Incredible Power of Questions
Chapter 3 - What Customers Really Want
- What you may be doing, without even knowing it, that actually creates obstacles and barriers to your sales success.
- The one fatal flaw of most sellers that creates nearly all of their selling problems.
- How to use questions to create customer relationships you've always wanted.
Chapter 4 - Never, Ever "Go for the Close"
- How customers really feel about most products and services available to them.
- How customers choose vendors, suppliers and consultants when they perceive little difference between them.
- The best way to differentiate yourself from all your competition.
Chapter 5 - Selling Conversations, Not Sales Pitches
- Why closing skills are a relic of the past and don't work in today's marketplace.
- The new way to get orders if you don't - and won't - close.
- The radical new paradigm shift of today's top sellers that totally changes the dynamics of the selling relationship.
- How to prepare for an effective, customer-centric initial meeting with prospective clients.
- A proven and comfortable consultative process for conducting your customer meetings that accomplishes amazing results.
- The most important cue that you've slipped out of the consultative mode and are heading towards disaster - and how to correct yourself in real time.
Chapter 6: Highly Effective Initial Meetings
Chapter 7 - Powerful Executive Meetings
- How to open the conversation for maximum impact
- Your role in leading the discussion
- How to advance the process to the logical next step
Chapter 8 - Turning Prospects into Buyers
- How to gather the critical information you need to develop account strategies and align your solution with your customer's critical business imperatives.
- Over 200 insightful, powerful questions - to ask during client meetings or to guide your pre-call research.
- Key questions you can ask in the following areas:
- Industry trends
- Strategic initiatives
- Customer's customer
- Competitive landscape
- Corporate culture
- Organizational structure
- Departmental overview
Chapter 9 - Winning Competitive Situations
- Why pursuing "low-hanging fruit" doesn't lead to the best sales results.
- The best types of customers for you to invest your time with.
- A questioning process that literally transforms customers who are merely frustrated with their current situation into active buyers.
- Learn how to:
- Discover valuable information regarding your customer's current situation.
- Uncover customer problems related to your offering.
- Discover the "ripple effect" of these problems on your customer's business.
- Identify how your customer benefits by resolving these issues.
- Over 150 insightful, powerful questions that generate increased sales at the same time they make you invaluable to your customer.
- How to get your prospective customers selling for you when you're not around.
Chapter 10 - Is Anyone Listening?
- The different questions you need to ask when your customer is exploring multiple alternatives.
- Over 150 insightful, powerful questions to help you:
- Understand the reason for the change
- Determine the decision process
- Clarify the decision criteria
- Understand players & politics
- Figure out the financial issues
- How and why you need to uncover potential showstoppers before they happen.
- How to improve your listening skills and demonstrate to customers that you really care.
- Why being comfortable with silence is such an important skill to learn.
- How to use verbal and non-verbal conversation extenders to encourage continued discussion.