Want to know which is the best Ahrefs Alternatives? If yes, then you have landed at the right place.
Ahrefs is the best tool to analyze your website link profile, SEO health, and keyword ranking. It’s no doubt that Ahrefs is the best platform, but there are some drawbacks to this tool.
So here in this post, we have listed some legit and best Ahrefs Alternatives that you should try once.
List Of 5+ Best Ahrefs Alternatives In 2022
Here we have listed 5+ best alternatives of Ahrefs that best suits your need. Let’s have a deep dive into it.
Semrush is one of the best alternatives to Ahrefs and the most popular tool in the market. It is the best SEO tool that tracks your competitors’ keyword strategy, does keyword research, looks for backlink opportunities, runs an SEO audit for your blog, and many more actions. It is very easy to use and responds in very less time.
Semrush offers all-in-one functions and features, which makes it a valuable tool for SEO professionals and website owners. It also helps users find profitable keywords and see how many people are searching for them in a month.
Semrush Key Features:
Here we have listed the robust features offered by Semrush. Let’s have a look.
- On-Page SEO
- Keyword Research
- Content Marketing
- Rank Tracking
- Link Building ‘
- Competitors Analysis
- PPC Keyword Research
- Content Optimization
Semrush Pricing Plan:
Semrush offers three different types of pricing plans.
- Pro Plan: This plan will cost you $99.95 per month for annual billing and $119.95 per month for monthly billing.
- Guru Plan: This plan will cost you $191.62 per month for annual billing and $229.95 per month for monthly billing.
- Business Plan: This plan will cost you $374.95 per month for annual billing and $449.95 per month for monthly billing.
2. Monitor Backlinks:
Monitor Backlinks is the best tool that checks the good and bad links between your website and your competitors. It is a web-based app that helps its users to monitor their links easily. With Monitor Backlinks, you can grow your traffic for your site depending on building a link. It also allows you to find the relevant and high authority sites to contact for outreach and building links.
Monitor Backlinks knows how you are ranking on Google for a valuable keyword. With Monitor Backlinks, you can see your competitor’s backlinks and keywords and use them to reverse engineer their plans.
Monitor Backlinks Key Features:
In this section, we have listed the key features of Monitor Backlinks. Let’s get inside into it.
- Build Great Links
- Track Keyword Ranking
- Recover Valuable Lost Links
- Reverse Engineer Competitors
- Monitor Your Brand
- Remove Negative SEO
Monitor Backlinks Pricing Plan:
Monitor Backlinks offers very affordably and low-rate pricing plans. Let’s have a look.
- Start Plan: This plan will cost you $25 per month with some basic features.
- Plus Plan: This plan will charge you $47.40 per month.
- Professional Plan: This plan will cost you $89.91 per month; it offers advanced features for its users.
3. Moz Pro:
Note: Check here our detailed SEMrush vs Moz comparison here.
Moz Pro is one of the best and most trusted platforms that saves your time by providing you with an all-in-one set of SEO research and analytics tool which helps you increase your Search Engine Visibility and keep you ahead of your competitors. It has the best keyword tool, especially suggesting and generating long tail keywords.
Moz Pro is the only data source that provides us with an actual vision of link equity. It has top-notch Domain Authority and Moz Rank in the market. This makes Moz Pro a powerful tool as compared to other SEO tools.
Moz Pro Key Features:
Here we have listed the key features of Moz Pro. Let’s get inside into it.
- Keyword Explorer
- Link Explorer
- Domain Analysis
- Competitive Research
Moz Pro Pricing Plan:
Moz Pro offers a very affordable and low-cost pricing plan for its subscribers. Let’s have an eye on its pricing plan.
- Standard Plan: This plan will cost you $99 per month and is best for those who need basic features or are new to SEO.
- Medium Plan: This will cost you $179 per month and offers you full access to keyword research tools.
- Large Plan: If you choose this plan, it will charge you $299 per month and is the best value pack for the agencies and businesses that are serious about searching.
- Premium Plan: This plan will charge you $599 per month and is the most popular plan for the in-house and marketing agency team.
Mangools is the best competitor of Ahrefs; it is an SEO tool that brings a few unique and typical approaches to keyword research. It has robust backlink research, keyword research, competitor analysis tool, and rank monitoring. It has the ability to find the competitor’s link and preview the link in the same iframe so that you won’t have to click out the research tool to inspect the link context.
Mangools is best for beginners; you don’t need to be an expert in using its SEO tools. You can understand its features and data instantly. Its seamless interface, beautiful design, and powerful features make it the best for bloggers.
Mangools Key Features:
In this section, we have listed the key features of Mangools. Let’s get inside into it.
- Keyword Research
- Rank Tracking
- SERP Analysis
- Backlink Analysis
- SEO Insight & Metrics
- Check Competitor’s Website Authority
Mangools Pricing Plan:
Mongols offers three different types of pricing plans for its users. Let’s have a look at all its pricing plans.
- Mangools Basic: This plan will charge you $49 per month if you choose a monthly plan and $29 per month if you pay a yearly plan.
- Mangools Premium: This plan will charge you $69 per month for monthly billing and $39 per month if you bill annually.
- Mangools Agency: This plan will cost you $129 per month if you go with a monthly plan and $79 per month if you pay yearly.
Majestic is an SEO tool to survey the internet to link your website. This is a map of the internet that tracks every site linked to your page. It consolidates all the pieces of information to provide all sorts of insight to help you improve and understand your search position.
Majestic built his platform on a huge link database containing approximately 9 trillion unique URLs. With several new articles and sites created daily, which challenge the comprehensive database link between every website, Majestic is the best option.
Majestic Key Features:
Here we have listed the key features of Majestic. Let’s get inside into it.
- Web-based link investigation
- Link Context
- Industry-leading API
- Full Power Data Extract
Majestic Pricing Plan:
Majestic offers a very cheap and affordable pricing plan for its users. Let’s have a look.
- Lite Plan: This plan will cost you $49.99 per month and is best for prospecting and audit of a small group of sites.
- Pro Plan: This plan will cost you $99.99 per month. This plan is the best option for domain traders, agencies, and SEO consultants.
- API Plan: This plan will cost you $399.99 per month.
Conclusion: Best Ahrefs Alternatives (2022)
I hope that this article will solve all your purpose and queries regarding Ahrefs Alternative and help you with one of them. Still, if you have any questions or doubts, you can comment your thoughts in the comment section below.