Want to know where your backlinks are coming from? If so, here we have listed the Best Backlink Checker Tools you should try once.
Backlinks help you to increase your traffic and boost your search ranking.
So here in this post, we have listed the Best Backlinks Checker Tools so that you can check competitors’ backlinks and audit your sites.
What are Backlinks, and Why are they so important?
The backlink is a kind of link to your website from another website. In terms of a search engine, backlinks are like a vote for your site. The more backlinks you have, the higher the chance to rank in the search engine.
The best backlinks are from respected and big websites; be very careful backlinks from suspicious or spammy website is very harmful to your sites. There are several ways of getting backlinks to your sites, but the procedure starts by using the backlink checker tool to check the backlinks of your competitors and your site.
List Of 7+ Best Backlink Checker Tools In 2023
Here in this section, we have handpicked the Best Backlink Checker Tools. So without any hassle, let’s dive into it.
Ahrefs is our top recommendation for checking backlinks and is the most powerful keyword research tool in the market. It gives an overview of your selected domain so you can drill down at lots of backlinks details.
Ahrefs also helps and make it easy for you to see the backlinks that you have lost. These are those links that once you have and now disappear. The reason behind vanishing the backlinks is that the website owner has deleted that particular page linked to you.
With Ahrefs, you can quickly identify backlinks that are broken. These links point to your website but use broken links, which land on a 404 page. It also examines the internal link on your website that you accidentally nofollow and helps to fix them.
To get more detail about Ahrefs, we have given an in-depth guide on How To Use Ahrefs.
Ahrefs comes in four different types of pricing plans.
- Lite Plan: This plan costs you $83 per month.
- Standard Plan: This plan costs you $166 per month.
- Advanced Plan: This plan will cost you $333 per month.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan will cost you $833 per month.
Semrush is a top-notch platform for keyword research and analyzing backlinks. To analyze the backlinks first, you must log in to Semrush, select the Backlinks analytics feature, and enter the domain that needs to inspect.
Semrush is used to check site links which helps you to point out any issue like the low-quality link. With Semrush, it becomes very easy to see how many links a page links to you. Any page with a hundred links marks that it is a suspicious or spammy site.
So when it comes to your competitor’s backlinks, Semrush will help you to look at which high authority websites are linking to them and for which keywords they rank. This will help you get a complete list of sites to target to create your backlinks.
Semrush offers three different pricing plans for its users.
- Pro Plan: If you choose this plan, you will charge $119.95 per month.
- Guru Plan: If you pick this plan, you will charge $229.95 monthly.
- Business Plan: If you choose this plan, you will charge $449.95 per month.
3. All In One SEO
All In One SEO is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress; more than 3 million professionals are using this plugin. Optimizing your website for the search engines is very easy without hiring experts or knowing any technical knowledge.
AIO SEO provides link assistant features that help you check the backlinks on your sites. It also helps you identify the page without internal links and recommend building the internal links.
The link assistant shows the linking chance from different pages and blog posts. This will help you save time and ensure you won’t miss on building an internal link that is best for your sites.
AIO SEO offers four different types of pricing plans. Let’s have a look.
- Basic Plan: The basic plan will charge you $49.60 per year.
- Plus Plan: If you choose the Plus plan, it will cost you $99.60 per year.
- Pro Plan: The pro plan will cost you $199.60 per year.
- Elite Plan: This plan is best suited for business owners & agencies. It will cost you $299.60 per year.
LinkMiner is mainly designed to check the backlinks. It is the tool offered by Mangools, so you have to create an account to use LinkMiner. Like other tools, LinkMiner filters link by nofollow, lost, deleted, or new.
LinkMiner can track any of your backlinks that you wish to fix. You can immediately create a list of lost backlinks that you wish to focus on recovering. Like Semrush, LinkMiners isn’t fully featured, but it is the best option if you have a tight budget.
Here we have listed the LinkMiner pricing plan. Let’s get inside it.
- Mangools Basic: This plan will charge you $29.90 per month.
- Mangools Premium: This plan will charge you $39.90 per month.
- Mongols Agency: This plan will charge you $79.90 per month.
Ubersuggest is a platform offered by Niel Patel, this tool mainly provides a keyword research feature, but it also offers a backlink tool that is used to view the detail of your website’s backlinks.
Ubersuggest has the same features as another tool we are looking at. It also shows you backlinks that you have lost, backlinks marked as nofollow, new backlinks, and many more.
Ubersuggest offers a free version to get these details, but you can get only a limited number of backlinks for every domain.
Ubersuggest offers three different types of pricing plans.
- Individual Plan: This plan will cost you $12 per month. This plan is best for managing 1 website.
- Business Plan: This plan will cost you $20 per month. This plan is best for managing 2 – 5 websites.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan will cost you $40 per month. This plan is best for managing 6 – 10 websites.
BuzzSumo is a reliable platform that lets you analyze your content as well as your competitor’s content. It is the best way to come up with new topic ideas. You can also use this platform as a backlink strategy. You need to enter the domain name or keywords to get the most popular content for that particular domain or keywords.
You need to click the link icon next to any result to view the backlink for that particular bit of content. You can also enter the URL for the particular piece of content and view the backlink that point to that. So this is the best way to know which sites are linking to your competitor’s best post.
BuzzSumo offers a genuine backlink tool that helps you to find pages linking to a particular domain or URL. You can also filter the backlink to see one from numerous periods of time between the past 24 hrs. and the past 5 years.
BuzzSumo offers 4 different types of pricing plans.
- Free Plan: This plan is absolutely free for a lifetime, which means $0.
- Pro Plan: This plan will cost you $99 per month and is best for freelancers and small start-ups.
- Plus Plan: This plan will cost you $179 per month. Best for growing businesses and small agencies.
- Large Plan: This plan will cost you $299 per month and is best for the large marketing team and agencies.
7. Backlink Watch:
Backlink Watch is specially designed to get an eye on your competitors, it gives you the details about a number of links, page rank, using anchor text, and many more. You will get separate details by links which are nofollow or dofollow.
It also gives real-time notifications each time you get new links or mentions. You will get immediate access to all the critical data which is related to the brand.
Backlink Watch offers three different types of pricing plans.
- Pro (Bi-weekly): This plan is free to use which means $0 for 14 days.
- Pro Plan: This plan will cost you $109 per month.
- Agency plan: This plan will cost you $369 per month.
Conclusion: Best Backlink Checker Tools (2023)
I hope this article will help you choose the Best backlink checker tools for you. Our top recommendation is Ahrefs and Semrush, the best SEO tool that allows you to grow your business. But if you have a tight budget, you can go with Ubersuggest or LinkMiner.
Still, if you have any queries regarding this post, don’t hesitate to comment your thought in the comment section below.