Want a working coupon code for ConvertKit? Well, you’ve landed on the right page because I am going to mention a working coupon offer for ConvertKit.
If you want email automation software that can manage all your email listings, then ConvertKit is the best option to choose. Nathan Barry needed software to manage his email listings in the best way possible, but he couldn’t find any good email automation software, so he created ConvertKit. Now it is helping bloggers like him, online business owners, and eCommerce store owners.
If you find ConvertKit expensive, then use the coupon which I will mention in this post to save money on your purchase. This post also includes a how-to guide for claiming this coupon and the pricing plans of ConvertKit.
Let’s get started right away.
Available ConvertKit Coupon Discount Codes (2023)
You will find ConvertKit coupon codes on many websites, but most of them have already expired, or they are just fake. ConvertKit offers deals on special occasions such as New Year, Independence Day, Cyber Monday, Black Friday, and Christmas. You can get amazing discounts when these offers come.
As of now, there is no active offer going on the official website of ConvertKit. But if you still want a discount, then you can purchase any one of the annual plans of ConvertKit, which will give a 17% discount on your purchase. With this offer, you can still save a lot of money. So don’t wait and grab the offer as soon as possible.
How To Claim ConvertKit Coupon Code Easily?
If you don’t want to miss out on amazing deals on ConvertKit, then follow this step-by-step guide to claim those offers easily. Check out all the steps in this how-to guide.
Step #1: You might not see the offer on the ConvertKit website if you visit it directly. You need to click on this unique discount link which will activate the offer specially for my readers. On the website, you will see the pricing option; click on it.
Step #2: You will see that ConvertKit offers three different pricing options to its users. The pricing of the plans changes based on the email subscriber list. The screenshot shows the pricing for the 1K subscriber list below. To move to the next step, you need to click on the “Start Free Trial” button.
Step #3: On the next page, they will ask you to create a new account on ConvertKit using your email address and a password. If you already have an account on ConvertKit, then you can simply log in to that one. After creating an account, you need to click on the “Get Started” button.
Step #4: If you’ve been using a tool to manage your email listing, mention it in the migration option. They will ask you about your audience size and your creator type. It would be best to answer all these questions correctly to start your free trial.
Your 14-day free trial has started on ConvertKit. You can enjoy all the features of ConvertKit for 14 days. After the free trial ends, they will ask you to pay for the subscription, and you need to select the annual option for payment, you will get the 17% discount on your purchase automatically.
ConvertKit is the most powerful creative marketing platform which helps you to increase the value of your assets. It helps you to do anything you need to manage your audiences. It’s no doubt that ConvertKit is the most widely effective tool for email marketing.
In order to boost the number of people who sign in for the newsletter, landing pages, and fully customize sign-up forms. Targeting the right audiences is made easier by advanced analytics, automation, and segmentation. So, ConvertKit is the best option if you started email marketing.
ConvertKit Pricing Plans
In the pricing section, you will see three pricing options, and these prices fluctuate based on the number of your email subscriber list. I am going to discuss the pricing for 1000 email subscribers.
1. Free Plan: If you don’t have the budget to purchase a plan on ConvertKit but still want to use the features of ConvertKit, then the free plan is the best option. You will get access to features like creating unlimited sales pages, creating unlimited landing pages, creating unlimited link pages, unlimited traffic, creating unlimited sign-up forms, one customizable domain, selling digital products, and sending unlimited email broadcasts.
2. Creator Plan: The monthly pricing of the Creator plan is $15/mo, and the yearly pricing is $9/mo. This plan includes all the features of the free plan. You will also get access to features like subscriber tagging, visual automation funnels, free-of-cost migration from another tool, list growth reporting, more than 70 API & direct integrations, and the ability to add one more member.
3. Creator Pro Plan: The monthly pricing of the Creator Pro plan is $29/mo, and the yearly pricing is $25/mo. You will get access to all the features of the Creator plan in this plan. You will also get access to features like deliverability reporting, edits in links of sent broadcasts, subscriber engagement score, premium customer support, and the ability to add unlimited members.
If you have more than 1000 email subscribers, then the pricing of these plans will increase. You can select any one of the pricing plans based on your requirements.
Pros & Cons Of ConvertKit:
Below we have given some pros & Cons of ConvertKit, so without any hassle let’s have a look.
- Unlimited landing pages
- Visual automation builders
- Free migration with other tools
- Sell digital products and subscriptions
- Automated email sequences
- Audience segmentation and tagging
- Priority live chat and email support
- Limited A/B testing
- Lack of template customization
Conclusion: ConvertKit Coupon Codes (2023)
If you want to attract visitors and want them to subscribe to your email newsletter, then ConvertKit is the best tool for it. It gives you access to unique templates for landing pages, sign-up forms, and email broadcasts. You won’t need to waste your time creating these yourself. It is filled with fantastic features such as creator pro, integrations, email marketing automation, commerce, and landing pages.
Grab this coupon offer before it expires. Let me know what you think of ConvertKit in the comment section below.
FAQs On ConvertKit:
You can get 14 days of free trial on ConvertKit premium plans. It won’t ask you to add a credit or debit card, so you won’t need to worry about canceling it.
Yes, ConvertKit also offers a free plan that can help you manage up to 1000 email subscribers. The validity of this plan is forever.
The refund policy of ConvertKit states that you can apply for a refund within 30 days of the purchase.
Using our special discount link you can get two months free by subscribing to any of its annual plans.
The base plan of Convertkit cost you $9 per month, you can also select different plans by visiting its pricing plan section.
ConvertKit accepts payment via all major types of credit or debit cards and PayPal.