Volume 2: Launching the 'Getting In' Campaign
-> The Elusive Corporate Buyer
-> Crafting Your Account Entry Plan
-> Creating Enticing Voicemails
-> Bonus: Avoiding the Seduction of Low Hanging Fruit
Back to What You Get
Decision makers rarely answer their phones. All calls roll to voicemail and no one ever calls you back. In this program, you'll learn about a whole new sales approach to get your foot in the door of big companies.
Disk 1: The Elusive Corporate Buyer
In big companies, the people you want to reach are often hidden deep in the bowels of organization. Finding their names can be a major challenge. But even more difficult is learning how to connect with them in such way that they'll want to meet with you.
In this session you'll earn what it takes to capture the attention of these elusive corporate decision makers. Specifically, you'll discover:
- What's going on in their world: the pressures they're under, their mindset & why they act like they do.
- What they want from sellers today – and why they'll totally dismiss you unless you meet their expectations.
- Multiple strategies to locate the right buyer for your product or service offering.
- Where to find the best information on your prospective buyer and leverage it for maximum impact.
- The different types of calls you'll make into the big companies and your objectives with each one.
- How to create an invaluable "customer filter" that ensures the success of all your sales efforts.
Disk 2: Crafting Your Account Entry Plan
Corporate decision makers, bombarded with thousands of marketing messages each day, have grown immune to most seller's efforts to capture their attention. A single attempt goes virtually unnoticed in today's business environment as these busy buyers race to their next meeting.
In this program, you'll learn why an account entry campaign is an absolute necessity these days and how to implement one. Specifically, you'll discover:
- The key components of an effective, multi-touch sales campaign.
- How to identify and engage multiple people in your account entry campaign.
- The wide variety of resources you can incorporate into your sales tool kit. (Note: you don't have to create everything yourself!)
- How to craft personalized messaging, the only thing that works anymore.
- How to create provocative written communications (emails, letters) that get read and incite action.
- What it takes to launch the campaign – how often you should contact prospective customers and how long you should keep it going.
Disk 3: Creating Enticing Voicemails
In big companies, corporate decision makers go to great lengths to protect themselves from unwanted interruptions. They frequently check caller ID first to decide if they'll even answer the phone. If they don't know who you are, your call is sent to voicemail. When they listen to their messages, you just have a few seconds to catch their attention.
In this seminar, we'll focus on what it takes to create a customer-enticing voicemail message. Specifically you'll discover:
- How to avoid the most common mistakes sellers make that cause messages to be deleted before they've finished talking.
- What it takes to immediately establish credibility with someone who would just as soon hang up the phone.
- Three things that always pique a decision maker's curiosity and are great to include in your voicemail messages
- What it takes to "close with confidence."
- Why preparing a script is absolutely essential and throwing it away before you call is just as important.
- How to fine-tune your message so that it "zings", but also sounds conversational.
- How to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of your voicemails.
BONUS: Avoiding the Seduction of Low Hanging Fruit
Everyone dreams of working only with prospects who are ready to make an immediate purchase decision. Yet these very same sales opportunities bring with them a bevy of problems – extreme price sensitivity, cutthroat competition and a huge investment of resources. Don’t be seduced by these low-hanging fruit that yield an extremely low win rate.
In this teleseminar, you'll learn how to:
BUY THE SALES SYSTEM NOW
- Determine if it’s worth pursuing an opportunity or if they should pass on it.
- Increase their chances of winning – especially if they aren’t the low-cost competitor.
- Identify triggering events that create the potential for new business for your company.
- Find the larger, less price sensitive opportunities that exist in the market.
- Leverage triggering events to get your foot in the door with a prospect who needs your offering, but isn't looking at all the competition.