Developing Strong Value Propositions
In today's market, a strong value proposition is the only thing that captures the attention of prospective customers in big corporations.
Do you know what yours is? And, if so, is it strong enough to get prospects to eagerly invite you into their offices?
In this e-book, you'll discover:
NOTE: This information is included in Selling to Big Companies, Jill Konrath's bestselling book. If you already own it, you do not need to purchase this ebook.
- Why "traditional" account entry strategies are no longer effective.
- What a value proposition is and how it's different from an "elevator speech" and a "unique selling proposition."
- How to translate your offering into the language of corporate buyers - and get them to want to meet with you!
- 24 powerful phrases that decision makers love to hear.
- A process you can follow to find the true value proposition of your company's product or service offering.
- 23 provocative questions to ask your customers to help you determine their perception of your value.
- 29 insightful questions to stimulate your thinking regarding your own value proposition.
- How to use industry statistics to strengthen your value proposition.
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your value proposition from a buyer's perspective.
- Multiple ways to leverage your value proposition to get your foot-in-the-door of big companies and into meetings with key decision makers.